Friday, March 6, 2009

Remind me to do these things please:


1. Stop spending so much money on Redbull. 80 dollars a week is far too much.

2. Find ways to occupy my time at work.

3. When I get back from Chicago, start saving money and paying off debt.

4. Do not let anyone ever touch my new Mac.

5. Start running every other day in the morning.

6. Eat vegan or at least more healthy.

7. Do not go from being totally tranquil to totally mad over nothing.

8. Maintain strong communication and relationships with all of my friends.

9. Get an apartment on Davis Island. Where the girls are. And life is easy.

10. Start doing projects. For example, print zines, record session jamz with random people, paint, buy an enlarger and do photos, draw, make movies, etc.



Also, just out of curiosity...who has me on their RSS feed?

No comments:

Post a Comment